If your question is not answered below, please feel free to send us a message or to call.
When are Masses celebrated?
How do I become Catholic?
How do I become a parishioner?
- Please fill out and submit a New Parishioner registration form. They are available online, in the sacristy or by calling the Rectory.
Where is the church located?
- The church is in located on Route 27 near Walpole center. We have a convenient interactive map available . Blessed Sacrament Parish is handicapped accessible. A ramp is located along side Route 27 and there is ample handicap parking in our upper lot.
How do I schedule a Memorial Mass Intention?
- You can schedule an Anniversary Mass (around the date of the person's anniversary of death) or a Memorial Mass (praying for the dead at some other important date, i.e. their birthday, anniversary, etc.) at any of our regularly scheduled Masses. The usual offering for these Masses is $10 per Mass. To schedule a Mass, first check the availability on the parish calendar, then phone the Parish House at 508-668-4700. For more information, see our page on Mass Intentions, Sanctuary Lamps, and Mass Cards.
How can I get a copy of my baptismal certficate or other sacramental record?
Who should I talk to about getting married at St. Mary's?
- Weddings are coordinated by Janet Neubecker. She can be reached at 508-668-4700 ext. 1019.
Are there special requirements for weddings?
- For both safety and decorum, we ask that during their wedding, couples not use floor runners and not throw rice or bird seed. Also, children with roles in the ceremony should at least be of First Communion age. For more special requirements, visit this page.
How can I go to Confession?
- We have regular Confession times for the three parishes of the collaborative. For Confession outside those times, please call the Parish House to set up an appointment.
When are baptisms at Blessed Sacrament?
- Baptisms are celebrated at any of the weekend Masses or at a communal celebration of Baptism one Sunday per month at 12:30pm, except during Lent. Refer to the parish calendar for the dates. Other information, including required baptism preparation, is available on this page.